So far Helpful Answers has been used over 3 MILLION times by hundreds of forums. If you're not using helpful answers your users are looking for it!
Every day your users contribute hundreds if not thousands of posts making it hard for new members and guests to separate out the best answers from those that are less helpful. The Helpful Answers System offers your members a quick way (AJAX) to rate individual posts as either helpful or not allowing future visitors to understand the benefits of each post.
Designed for maximum flexibility:
This addon is built to be flexible and offers several customization options including:
- The ability to use image or text ratings.
- The ability to offer yes/no or scaled 1-10 point ranking.
- The ability to turn off negative ratings for a positive only system.
- The ability to decide which forums are open for helpful answer ratings.
- The ability to audit the system and identify top users and potential abusers.
- The ability to ban specific members from using the system.
- The ability to customize the AJAX message shown after a post is rated.
- The ability to edit all text and messages through phrases.
- The ability to show a page with the top helpful posts.
- The ability to show rating stats on a user's profile.
- Integration with the reputation system for ratings.
- The ability to hide posts that rate "too low"
- Template driven display that can easily be customized to your forum.
For advanced users template conditionals and variables let you further extend the functionality to color highlight good or bad posts, include ratings in user’s profiles and much more.
This addon requires uploading multiple files, installing a [replacer_a]